2nd Feb Shoot Update


The guys have been busy at the ground today ensuring that we can shoot on Sunday, BUT there is some significant rain forecast to fall in the next 36 hours.  Wellies are going to pay for themselves on Sunday as the ground continues to remain waterlogged. It’s very shootable though so please don’t be discouraged.   All access roads are accessible too, however if it rains heavily on Friday and Saturday we recommend that if you are approaching the club from the North you use the Easterly road up by the Griffin rather than Church Hollow since the field on the right is liable to flood, which in turn blocks the road.

We hope to see a good turn out again despite this run of ‘inclement’ weather.