• This Sunday (19th Feb) is Sporting winter series 4. There is also Sporting practise and an ABT County Championship registered shoot.
• The latest Sporting Series results, including High Gun & Handicap, can all be found at the website click here
• The For Sale area of the Website is now available, this is for MEMBERS ONLY to sell their unused equipment – email email@example.com with images, and details, items will remain up there for 2 months, unless you tell us they have been sold
• There is also a new photo area on the website. If you have any old photographs of the club through the years, please bring them on a shoot day, so we can arrange to get them scanned and returned to you. Alternatively, you can email digital images direct to firstname.lastname@example.org remembering to give any background information about the photo(s).
• Shooting news – you can now share your shooting news by emailing email@example.com which will be collated and turned into a news item between shoots – let other members know where is good to shoot on the mainland.
• The club has recently purchased 2 new sporting traps – single arm ‘standard’ traps, which will allow us to continue to vary the layouts week to week.
If you have a comment or query, or need to contact any of the committee members, you can now do so through Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org or related to the website please email email@example.com
It’s still early days for the new site, we are keen to provide you with a site that works for our members, so any suggestions please do let the committee know.